Wednesday, February 23, 2011

family away from home





these are my best friends at school.
(nadia is missing because she's in spain for the semester)
we're silly sometimes.
carley has been like my other half this semester.
we do pretty much everything together. besides showering.
besty is always cheery (which is good cause shes a cheerleader) and silly.
we got a job dog walking together.
sarah loves her abs and is obsessed with taking pictures.
she watches greys and the bachelor with me every week.
i miss nadia a ton, but she's loving spain.
she keeps me sane and makes ridiculous dance videos with me.
when she's here her and carley are my other thirds. :)

1 comment:

  1. aww!!! heather!! this is so sweet =) haha you have been my other half too...i don't know what i would do without you!! our room is going to be so great next year with nadia...i can't wait for her to get back!! =)

    ReplyDelete